Chinese Buffet: All You Kan Eat

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Maybe a little strange...

Andy and I had Lincoln and Dan over for dinner tonight. It was a wonderful time of fellowship, and I enjoyed getting to know them a little more as they are Andy's closest friends here...and since they are in all our wedding pictures. We ate New Orleans Pasta, salad, and chocolate chip cookies.

Ah, those chocolate chip cookies. They brought on the highlight of my day. Lincoln, Dan, and Andy were sweet as they complimented me on dinner and everything. But man, those cookies. They were not to be beat. Soft, and sweet...lots of chocolate chips. Lincoln couldn't resist. He had to ask.

"I think I might actually have to get this recipe from you...is that a little weird? I don't even cook. In fact, I don't even have any of my own recipes..."

Awkward silence. And then I laughed. How could I not? I have only been married for three months, but I am proud to say that my first recipe that I have written out for a friend...from my own Kan Recipe Box...is for none other than the best man in our wedding. Maybe a little strange...
posted by M. J. at 8:40 PM

1 Comments:

...maybe a little ;)
But I DO cook, just not at school. I wish I had the time!

September 4, 2009 at 9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home