Chinese Buffet: All You Kan Eat

Saturday, October 3, 2009

For all who know me well enough...

...you'll get a good laugh out of this. I had a customer today who bought a large selection of plants, and as is our custom, I asked if she wanted any bags to lay down in her car to keep it from getting dirty. She said, "No, I have an old shower curtain that I keep in the back because I have a tendency to stop on the side of the road and pick up the free stuff."

Mwuahahahahaahaha! I laughed so hard. I was never that prepared. Still, it's good news to know that I can still use my God-given talents here.

Now if I could just get one of the mechanical engineers on campus to weld a "station wagon" trunk onto the back of our honda. Then I would have the best of both worlds--enough space to pick up an armoire and enough reliability to get it home :). I think if I had to choose though, I would still pick "the more reliable."

Well, Andy and I are off to a picnic with his floor. If you see any chairs on the side of the road, slow down and think of me. Though what I hear, my sister is doing a wonderful job of replacing me in the streets of Lynchburg.
posted by M. J. at 3:46 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home