Chinese Buffet: All You Kan Eat

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Ramifications of a Rainy Day

Or I guess you could say, "Ramifications of a Restless and Adventurous Spirit." On a whim, I decided to get my hair cut today! Like, really cut. I was thinking about how I have not had my hair short since 11th grade high school. So I had a little chop suey performed on my head. I know, I know...it's really not that adventurous to get a hair cut. But I always feel a little anxious. To the point where I still feel like I need a red lollipop at the end.

Anyways...it's a short and curly bob. I like it. And Andy loves it too! We were looking at pictures online and he was about as excited as I was.

This "new-do" will especially go well at the concert Andy and I are going to tonight: Barlow Girl and Superchick! We're going to be jammin' and my hair's going to be whipping around all over the place.

Well, thanks for your prayers for the career fair. Andy was able to talk to a lot of people today, and we're excited about the opportunity to attend interviews...and pray about where God is leading us. Thanks for your support! We miss all of you so much...
posted by M. J. at 3:01 PM

1 Comments:

You got a bob! Awesome! I want pictures! I've never seen you with short hair! I'll bet you are just one hot knockout!

October 30, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home